Bagua Seminar in Britain

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by Pablo, May 8, 2002.

1. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Luo De Xiu
    Summer 2002 Bagua and Xingyi Seminars

ENGLAND
    6/20-6/26

Aarvo@aol.com

I have heard nothing but good things about Luo's bagua and teaching.

paul

2. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Hello Pablo,

Thanks for informing us of this event. I have moved this information into the Events/Calendar section. If you would like to add any more info to this or to any other event, please put it in the Events area.

Thank you.

Melanie

3. khafra

khafra New Member

All the cool stuff happens in England! It's not fair. Richard Mooney is giving a Bagua/Xingyi/Lin Kong Jing seminar across the pond too. Anybody know where I can get a round-trip ticket from Maryland to England for under $100?

4. Melanie

Gotta suggestion Khafra! Happy birthday on Monday btw!

How about pick about a big airport and say that you are prepared to wait until they have an empty seat or cancellation. Make sure you have all your paperwork, passport, etc to hand. Alternatively, look up www.thetrip.com and/or search the web for last minute deals. It's an idea at least?

5. khafra

khafra New Member

It's an idea; I know I can do that with military flights but I hadn't thought about it. Looks like about $700 round trip to London, which isn't too bad if they're having a Xingyi/Bagua event in two years and I start saving money now. I did have a fairly happy birthday, thanks; I just started aikido. I decided that if there's no bagua or xingyi in the area, I can at least keep it internal. Wish those nice folks at Dragon Society International were just a little bit closer, though.

6. Melanie

I believe the DSI are based somewhere in the States too. Check out the following URL: http://www.dragonsociety.com/ - bit closer but don't know which side of the continent your on ;)

Besides, who said anything about a round trip! Let us know how you get on with Aikido. I watched a demo of this last year and was very impressed with the fluidity, roundness of the manouvers. All that landing though, in a circle, hmmm - I just couldn't do it meself!