Bad Ninjutsu Videos

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by J_Alexander, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benkyoka

benkyoka one million times

There are lots of people out there who say they are students of Hatsumi.

We all know how that goes.

2. MAFKAET

MAFKAET New Member

I read somewhere that some people are ranked/graded for skill, others are ranked/graded for having a good heart, so what about all those people, many of whom post what are regarded as 'bad video' on youtube, who are neither skilled nor have good hearts?

Do they fall under the additional category of being ranked/graded in order for them to have to live up to that rank/grade, even if they didn't live up to the previous 24 grades they were given?

There's a lot of it about.

3. fundamental

fundamental Valued Member

If they had good hearts they wouldn't be running dojos, "teaching" people... for money.. or lying about their history, discipline and/or ability.

4. Kagete

Kagete Banned Banned

Name anyone in the Bujinkan you consider to have a "good heart", and I'll most likely be able to provide you with dirt on him/her to make you think twice before putting them on a piedestal.

Naturally, this won't make a difference for someone who's already allowed him/herself to be brainwashed.

5. markspada

markspada Banned Banned

So basically, by "dirt" you actually mean "unsubstantiated rumors and/or apocryphal anecdotes"....because that's all someone of your tender age and inexperience could be carrying around with him, for the most part.

Gossiping is not a virtue. And indulging in it is just as bad as placing people on pedestals.

I could name you at least a dozen Bujinkan practitioners whom I consider to have good hearts; some of them are members of this forum. Should I list them for you here so that you can regale us with any alleged "dirt" that you have on them?

- Mark Spada

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  6. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

I'm guessing that would be quite a colourful conversation, but of course let's not then we move to mod hell.
    As for my teacher question, it was pretty rhetorical.

7. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

Though the teacher answer was directed at Stephen K

8. fundamental

I don't really care for the politics of the organisation and was speaking only in relation to those referred to in this thread.

Why did you feel the need to remove from the context of the thread and extrapolate across the bujinkan and why are you talking about brainwashing?

9. Ace of Clubs

Ace of Clubs Banned Banned

Don't be so certain.:D

10. Gun De Niro

Gun De Niro Valued Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRaII7HoGM0&NR=1"]YouTube - "Metsubishi" of Koga Ryu Ninjitsu by Sensei Titus Mattijn Jansen[/ame]

At '02 he has a shifty look to see if anyone is watching.

At '15 he checks where the 'metsubishi' went.

I think he was using icing sugar.

Because at '38 he runs in to scoop as much as he can into his mouth.

He also looks sad after that he missed some.

Awesome.

11. tenchijin2

tenchijin2 Valued Member

I love getting to hear the dirt on me! It's always funny how stories get twisted or otherwise mixed up. There's a great story about "some gaijin" (it was me, I'm pretty sure) who took an extra calligraphy from hombu when Hatsumi sensei was drawing them. I took it for my instructor, but I made an off hand remark to someone next to me about selling it, because Hatsumi sensei had just commented that it would be worth a whole bundle of money when he was dead.

Perfect!:)

Aric

12. markspada

markspada Banned Banned

Damn it, Aric! I was this close to placing you on a pedestal right between Jessica Biel and the car from Knight Rider!

Great. Now I gotta find a replacement for you....I think I still got Jeff Mueller's number around here somewhere....

- Mark Spada

13. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Probably couldn't get his grades quick enough so he went to Ol' Carbonaro:eek:

14. Kagete

Kagete Banned Banned

You just told me you have no idea what I'm talking about.

15. Kagete

Kagete Banned Banned

Because someone can have economic independence, a wife whom he clearly loves and who loves him back, a personal connection with several teachers ensuring the quality of the instruction he receives, and still behave like a total jackass with an inflamed urethra against someone he's never met and has only heard about through people who don't like said person. For no other reason than that person saying things he disagrees with or doesn't understand.

The world is not simple. Neither are most people in it.

16. fundamental

But what's that got to do with the charlatans in this thread e.g. titus koga ninja?

17. Kagete

Kagete Banned Banned

Like I said, even people whom others say have "good hearts" are often responsible for some, mildly put, questionable behaviour. Hence why I don't think using that term is appropriate in order to differentiate Bujinkan people from the Koga Cola bunch, regardless of whom they may be.

18. fundamental

You're missing my point. I've not, in any way, championed Bujinkan over these guys at all. I just said that they (well titus really) is a fraud and charlatan for charging to teach his koga ninjutsu and so I can't see how he has a good heart. Nothing to do with differentiating between organisations or anything I meant the behaviour.

19. Kagete

Kagete Banned Banned

I know you didn't, I should have expressed myself a bit better I suppose.
    I was referring to behaviour as well.

20. Gun De Niro

Gun De Niro Valued Member

Crikey.

What's this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDuTqcVVBdU"]YouTube - The Vicious Wind technique DVD trailer[/ame]

Vicious winds indeed. I can smell them.

Non 'Ninjutsu' based something (???) masquerading as 'Ninjutsu'.

File under 'Neo-Tards'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.