Attn: Yoda

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by LabanB, May 9, 2003.

1. LabanB

LabanB Valued Member

Hi Dave,

Just been to check out the Doce Pare UK site and all I'm getting is a "403 Forbidden" message. Is it down for upgrading?

Bill

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

No Bill - I took it down.

I did the site for Danny - went down to London for a meeting with his guys there and did a presentation - I got a very "cold shoulder" reception but was assured the site was great and they would be in touch with recommendations / updates etc.

That was before Christmas and I've had no word or contact from them - so I've taken the site down. So far you're the only one that has noticed.

I'm sure you appreciate the time & effort that goes into designing and maintaining a site like that. I'm not prepared to spend that time if it's not appreciated.

3. LabanB

LabanB Valued Member

Hi Dave,

Shame, its agood site - you should do that for a living ;-) Although I'm hoping the Association will get its act together soon

4. YODA

Yes - its a shame.

5. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Damn shame on those guys - it was a good site!

6. YODA

The site is still there - I just renamed the root folder. If anyone wants to access it just drop me a PM.

7. rick_nz

rick_nz Valued Member

Hi Yoda,
    Its been a while ,I have been busy with work/family and training,First chance ive had to see if you have updated your site?Man very dissapointing to see you got no support from Dannys guys.
    Man those guys must be sleeping,and havnt woken up yet...your site was awesome for information on the docepares system...I for one deffinatly appreciated your site..What is PM?How can we access the information now?
    Take care Yoda

8. YODA

Hi Rick

PM is a private message - hit the PM button below this post.