are you dedicated to kickboxing?

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by TNT Tommy, Jul 7, 2005.

1. TNT Tommy

TNT Tommy New Member

Are you dedicated to kickboxing or do you experiment in other areas?

I AM DEDICATED TO THE SPORT! :woo:

I LOVE IT!! :woo:

I started boxing first, then joined kickboxing.

When I first started kickboxing, my instructor told me I was a natural.
    I caught on quickly and got my first fight within a month of joining the club.

KICKBOXING FOREVER! :D

TNT Tommy :cool:

2. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

I love kickboxing (muay thai) but I also like to experiement in other arts. I would like to maybe compete in MMA one day after I compete in kickboxing. I just love to fight no matter the ruleset :D

3. karhn

karhn New Member

Kickboxing is ace i wish i had started earlyer ( and didnt smoke when i was yunger grr ) then i mite have had time to go pro but hey i am only 21 mybe i can still go far :) my first fights is coming up in mid octber and i cant wait :) :) )

4. ThaiBxr

ThaiBxr Banned Banned

i kind of get the feeling he started this thread as an excuse to boast

5. Depends what you mean by "dedicated". If you mean stick to kickboxing and nothing else then I'm not.

I'm dedicated to kickboxing but train in judo. Eventually I will scrap Judo and train in MMA too. Wether I compete in kickboxing OR MMA is not something which bothers me.

6. acarpe

acarpe Valued Ember

kickboxing is my base style but i also dabble in BJJ, wing chun and a bit of krav maga. i think kickboxing is a good grounding but you have to "sleep around" a bit if you want to have a broad realistic fighting game.

7. Bograt

Bograt Banned Banned

Love the system having moved from boxing to karate to KB.