Anyone in Thailand for the Kings birthday?

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by Singto Laaw, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Singto Laaw

Singto Laaw Strictly Muay Thai

I am in Thailand the last week in November and the first couple of weeks in december. Anyone else?

Fancy meeting up for a chat? :Alien:

First stop Bkk Loi Khatong festival, then Ayuttaya on a day trip, then of to Kalasin for a wedding (yep getting married again), then back to BKk for the Kings birthday, then of to Kho Samui for S.S.S... :D

2. Shins

Shins New Member

Sounds great mate. Won`t be going but have you any idea how I could get hold of a DVD for the event when it`s done?

3. killer_kicks88

killer_kicks88 Banned Banned

you getting merried to a thai girl singto?...and wuts S.S.S..., are you being naughty...j/k

4. Singto Laaw

It will probably be available of this site... http://www.muaythai.co.th

But I am not sure

5. Singto Laaw

Yeah I got married this year in the UK, after being with my girl nearly 3 years. But Now I have to do it all again in Thailand with all 100+ family members overseeing the proceedings.

S.s.s. Sun, Sea and ;) ;) :Angel:

6. killer_kicks88

lol...thai woman are so beautiful...and thailand has so many strip clubs...i fell in love with a girl there, from a strip club...they called her "bangkok" betty...she was 600lbs. of flabby dancing machine...i will miss you betty, R.I.P.

7. sean

sean THOR!

lol sick........

8. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

600lbs!!!

I like a good side of beef on my women, just don't bring me the whole herd!

9. Singto Laaw

What the **** are you trying to say about my wife?

10. killer_kicks88

lol...i hope you know that i was kidding and that i was never saying anything about your wife...lol...cuz i know that you're an accomplished fighter and don't feel like getting my head smashed with an elbow...^_^, talk to you later guys

P.S., this pic is funny

Attached Files:

11. BangkokBabay

BangkokBabay New Member

Congratulations on your Wedding!!! :Angel: That should be great! getting married in Thailand! How Exciting! :Angel: I just got married in July, here in NYC :love: to Yusuke TL Iwasaki aka Wiaylise. We had a great Wedding! So please enjoy yours and have a wonderful time.

12. Singto Laaw

Hey thanks and congrats!!!