Anyone heard from Kiseki this week?

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by ember, Dec 11, 2007.

1. ember

ember Valued Member

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/10/colorado.shootings/index.html

Not him, but he might have known them.

2. Willow

Willow Valued Member

He hasn't visited MAP since this summer (based on his profile), but I was actually thinking about him as well when this came up. I spoke with him briefly about his plans when he visited our school in late spring or early summer because I was going to do a mission trip w/ a different YWAM this past summer and our youth director has connections to the Denver base where he was headed. I hope he and the rest of the staff and families affected can find a way to move forward after this terrible tragedy.

3. hwarang cl

hwarang cl The Evil Twin

Wow, I thought he was still at Texas Tech, I'll have to check my other cell to see if I still have his number or not, and give him a call.

4. Willow

Willow Valued Member

I have to admit that I have forgotten Kiseki's real name (I think I remember his first name). If someone would PM it to me, our Youth Director has been in contact with the YWAM Denver staff and I might be able to get an update on how he's doing. As of right now I know that they're all at Eagle Rock and aren't allowed back at the main office so they don't have all of their clothes, any medications they might be taking, etc. Also mobile phones don't usually work up at Eagle Rock so they're somewhat cut off.

5. ember

ember Valued Member

I don't have his surname either, sorry. I assumed when he disappeared that he'd gone to this school, but for all I know he could be back at Tx Tech.

My thoughts are with both him and his sister.

6. Willow

Willow Valued Member

I'm not even quite certain on his first name as we only exchanged names once several months ago.(I tried to PM what I thought it was but your inbox is full) If I was even sure of the first name I could pass along our well-wishes if someone would PM that.

While I'm sure I could say "There's this guy whose parents live in Austin and goes to Tech and his sister is on staff" and they would probably know whom I'm referring to, it's not me that's communicating to the director so a first name would help. I thought I would just pass along that everyone from Kuk Sool MAP is thinking about him and his sister as well as all those affected.

7. ember

ember Valued Member

PM sent.

8. Willow

Willow Valued Member

Thank you.