Any cops out there??

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Hades, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Hades

Hades the deskjob boxer

Hello folks... i've been around here for a few months now... but yesterday I got a meeting with the Police.. and i've got permission and picked a date to do the exams... so if all goes well... I'm gonna start the Police academy in a few months or so...

so any cops out there? any advice? any help? Has MA helped you in becoming a cop? let's hear it :D

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

It didn't hurt me when I joined up - just be sure to emphasise the spiritual and calming aspects of the martial arts rather than the "nutter in white pyjamas" aspect!

Good luck with the application. It is a very hard job, but can be the most rewarding one you can do.

3. El Tejon

El Tejon MAP'scrazyuncle

I'm a former LEO.

Welcome to MAP. :)

4. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Well... I've passed all my tests and are now awaiting final confirmation for the start of my training... I hope it is in september, else it'll be april of next year :(

BTW Netherlands over here too mate :D

Last edited: Jul 15, 2005
  5. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Well, I don't know what to say, good luck to you I guess.

6. Dr.Syn

Dr.Syn Valued Member

Yep.
    Hey, the BEST of luck to you..It seems like 100 years ago that I entered the basic academy, amd I NEVER regretted it..Keep us posted as to your progress..

7. Jamesy

Jamesy Valued Member

8. Hades

Hades the deskjob boxer

i'll keep you guys up to date about my progress, but you know the government, lots of paperwork and lots of time wasted..

:bang: