Antifa Forming "Self Defence" Group

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by Pretty In Pink, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

So your saying service guarantees full citizenship?

2. Rataca100

Rataca100 Banned Banned

And saying people from one ethnicity somehow have preferential treatment in a society that has changed a lot in a milliania is a good basis for a argument?

Everyone gets the same public schools, you have the right to spend your money how you want and to initiate any sort of equal program for Britons would discriminate against the others and thus give them a boost in life. Bear in mind if the rich people want to go to public school they can use it as is their right. Just because you may be disadvantaged does not then elevate you above the others.

Just bear in mind people who can afford to send their children to private schools STILL pay tax for the public schools.

The Russian revolution like a few communist ones is a act of desperation which they viewed as the only means they have not tried left. Do you know what the Russians got for it? The reason why they chose it in the first place, a dictatorship and one party state.

[edit] The German people where pretty correct to support the Nazi party as well.

3. Dead_pool

The peasents were indentured workers, literally slaves, much like your civil war, America luckily didn't have a stalin.

4. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I would argue that most political ideologies that look great and we would all love to live under don't address the reality of human behavior and what we're all capable of. You are just as likely to have been a Nazi if you lived in Nazi Germany as anyone else, regardless of what you believe right now.

David Harrison likes this.
  5. Dead_pool

Oh dear.

6. Ero-Sennin

And Starship Troopers makes another appearance xD.

Do public service on a county level, get into a college that the county supports. Do public service on a State level, get free college at any school in the state. Do public service on a national level, get free college at any university in the country. Why not?

7. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

As is anyone, generally speaking.

That is something that interests me though - what factors contribute to people who do speak out against the stars quo?

8. David Harrison

I'll presume that you mean "state schools"? "Public schools" are private schools in the UK.

And no, not everyone gets the same state education. You should really look some of this stuff up before you try to give authoritative statements about it.

Dead_pool likes this.
  9. Dead_pool

Because that still puts the not wealthy years behind the wealthy in terms of education and jobs.

You can't have conditional equality.

Although having your plan, and just having an affordable college cost in general would be a good. start

The majority of Europe has free college, the UK recently changed to fee paying, and the % of the population earning useful degrees has dropped, so now we have to import many of our Dr's, nurses, mechanics and scientists, and its hurt our GDP, but it's made a lot of capital for the banks.

10. Ero-Sennin

While we're at fixing the education problem, why not make it into law that education cannot be privatized. Goodbye Ivy League. : P

11. Dead_pool

Maybe take away their tax free status, as there run like businesses, they should pay there way like businesses.

12. Ero-Sennin

Man, you can't just be like, "poof! you're all equal!" The money has to come from somewhere, and not everybody is going to have equal opportunity no matter what you do but with the experience and connections something like public service givers a person, it'll certainly help to level the playing field and provide more opportunities to people. Something like public service would also create job experience most people need anyways for employment after they earn a degree, and it would probably cover the cost of people being educated instead of trying to manipulate the tax system.

In the words of a DMX song, "we can't all walk" and hell, that's just life man. You have to accept that to some degree.

13. Rataca100

Rataca100 Banned Banned

The Nazis promised to restore or make Germany better than it was before WW1 and to seek revenge against France and to take the land from france it viewed itself, along with the land to the east. Thats pretty much it, thats the bigfactor as to why they where popular, that and there was some good propaganda and brainwashing. Blaming it on jews etc. But the main factor being what i put before, restoration and improvement of Germanies status.

Whatever the wording is. The state tries to give everyone a fair education in said schools, they obviously value bigger schools more. And yes i know not everyone gets exactly the samer education, they try to give everyone a fucntional education at least. I was in a U.K school and had the same education as everyone else there, granted it was a bad school but the state has like thousands to look at and prioritise the bigger ones. God knows what some pople in Wales got. The problem is if you leave school without sufficient GCSE's not so much the school itself. (Granted i didnt really go to said school.) In other words i am one of the "disadvantaged people" you are referring to.

Last i checked as well, they have to make schools more accessable, its law to go to a school and all that malarchy, obviously peopel who can get into the private ones get a better education from public because they actively pay for that and make it possible. Or if you get a scholarship what ever.

14. David Harrison

It's a nice idea, but in reality it would probably cost a huge amount to prop up all the useless kids who would end up being a drain on resources.

I think that countries like France, the Netherlands, Argentina, the UK et al had good reasons for ending national service.

15. Rataca100

Rataca100 Banned Banned

and Norway, Finland and Russia have theirs for keeping it. (Sweden i believe is starting conscription as well)

[edit] not too sure on Russia, if it does it or not but Finland and Norway defo do.

[edit again] They do this because they rely partially on a miltia army for defence. Its cheaper to mandate somone have one-2 year military service than to keep a standing army of those numbers.

16. Ero-Sennin

The only issue would be to figure out how to make more money or resources off of people while they do their service than it costs to train/use them while in service. Seems a lot easier than what currently goes on.

You're also going to have a hard time arguing that people should get something for free from me as it is. So there's that : P

17. Dead_pool

Having an affordable education system means the entire country gains, we educate people from childhood to high school, nobody thinks that's a waste of money.
    Canadian fees for uni are approx 7000 canadian dollars a year, that's not bad.

18. David Harrison

It's nothing to do with the size of the school. It's the fact that the receipt of free school meals is the most reliable indicator of poor performance at school, and even the government admits the "historical postcode lottery in school funding".
    Russia doesn't. Norway and Finland still have concerns about Russia and need to bolster their professional forces. Sweden is only going to conscript 4% of the eligible cohort.

Dead_pool likes this.
  19. David Harrison

It's not free, it's redistributed from tax collections.

Dead_pool likes this.
  20. Dead_pool

Did you pay for your schooling as a child!?