Another workout...

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Noib Da Mutt, Sep 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJHalliB

DJHalliB R3g1st3r3d Uzer

At least this "routine" isnt as completely silly as the previous one, where you would need to keep a notepad with you for remembering.

Getting a "good workout" is not about doing alot of different stuff until your definately going to get sore afterwards. Its about doing something safe and constructive and within the limits of physiology and anatomy.

Also remember that not everyone will want to use the same volume, instead of having exact numbers and lengts of activities, just list the activities, intensity levels one is aiming at and rest time between them (example: 10min running instead of 1mile running)

but just for fun I'm going to write a workout right now with the same protocol as I see you using:

Warmup with light jogging for about 30minutes,
    Bodyweight (BW) squats until failure, then mile of running 10m then sprinting 5m then drink some water. Ater that do two thousand kicks (your choice, but make it creative) and three thousand punches in a horse stand. Now take a hoola ring and keep it up for at least 15minutes before dropping down and doing clap-pushups with your hands starting WITHIN the ring until failure. Then do the same kicks you did before, but do them in the exact opposite order (f.x. if you started with hook kick, you now end with a hook kick etc.) Now run 1mile doing 50 crunches every 50 meters for the first half-mile then 50 supermen (lying on stomach and lifting legs and hands off the ground like superman flying) every 50m.

Afterwards make sure to drink plenty of water and have the hospital bed pre-ordered and the ambulance waiting at home. (You'll be plenty sore!)

2. Vitriol

Vitriol New Member

Haha... Thats cute. Now get ready to defend it!

"then 50 supermen (lying on stomach and lifting legs and hands off the ground like superman flying)" lmfao

3. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt Banned Banned

I'm going to try this...

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I thought you might :Angel:

5. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

haha :D

6. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

Ok!!
    (goes off and performs ten reps of every kick on each leg, comes back after about nearly two hours)

Well, I did need to go to the super market... (sets off hopping down the main road, figuring that since I already look like a complete idiot, I might as well go all the way and flap my arms up and down as I go... Finally reaching the supermarket, I stock up on plenty of bottles of vodka [im gonna need them to hop back up that hill] and some knee supports.)

(Hops back up the main road home... Once I get home, I start stretching, only to realise that I've left my wallet at the supermarket!)

AH NUTS! :woo: :bang:

Hey, this is too good! I can run back down to the super market before they close and pick up my wallet! :D

(Pulls on my ol' running shoes and sets off back down the hill. Finally reahing the supermarket, I dart inside and grab my wallet from customer services... I set off, ready to run home again, when all of a sudden...)

OWW!!! :cry: (My knees collapse under me. Luckily, a group of passing nuns kindly call an ambulance for me. After getting treated at hospital, I make it home, ready to complete my excercise)

WOW!! :eek: It does work!! My kicks pack so much more of a whallop now!! People just fall beneath them! I doubt It has any thing to do with the plaster casts the doctor put on my legs though... :rolleyes:

To right

I think you're a few bread crumbs short... :rolleyes:

7. Adam

Adam New Member

Haaahaaahaaa! That happen to you a lot Tejitsu? :D

8. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

More than you'd believe Adam :p

9. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt Banned Banned

lol@Tejitsu...

10. semphoon

semphoon walk idiot, walk.

ROFLMAO

I love you Noib Da Mutt (praise be his name)

How often do you do this workout? Your radical and off the wall workouts will make you King of the fighting world.

11. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

OK, I've had enough.
    This thread has outlived its usefulness.
    Noib has been mauled enough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.