Android issues?

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by CrowZer0, Jun 23, 2015.

1. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

There seems to be a weird issue with using Android to respond with using Chrome browser, I haven't tried with Firefox or dolphin yet. Where when I hit space it will double up words which are misspelt for example instead of "there" it may spell it thethehere and if I delete the word and try again it will do it automatically along with some other issues. I've tried it on three different phones with the same issue and I use a swift key keyboard. I haven't come across this issue on other websites.

2. EmptyHandGuy

EmptyHandGuy Valued Member

Does it do it using other keyboards or just swift?

3. CrowZer0

Just ran a quick test with the AOSP keyboard similar issues but it doesn't seem to repeat or autocorrect words, thing is I don't have this issue on other sites.

4. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

I'm not having any issue on my Galaxy S5.

Is your phone rooted?

5. CrowZer0

The LG G3 is rooted with Resurrection Remix, the nexus 5 is rooted but stock rom and the Moto G is uprooted. All. 3 have the same issues. Sometimes it's flawless and works fine. Others I have weird errors where I have to go back and retype over and over or refresh a page and start again. I was trying to post in the TV series thread but the errors wouldn't let me. Now it's working fine.

6. CrowZer0

Screenshot_2015-06-25-13-44-53.jpg

Closing and opening the keyboard helps sometimes other times it won't fix sentences no matter what and messes them up.

7. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Been having this issues with my HTC M8 past few weeks. It seems to come and go, I'm not sure what the trigger is. Annoying.

8. CrowZer0

Are you also using a. SwiftKey keyboard or standard?

9. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

I am indeed.

I also have an issue with it, every so often, they keyboard just won't show when I go to enter info in to any app or within the browser. A restart sorts it out.