Amusing martial arts news story

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by stefthewise, Sep 5, 2006.

1. stefthewise

stefthewise (Modestly self-titled)

2. Hahahaha!!! You couldn't make it up! :D

3. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

That cheered me up! If only he had taped it and put it on youtube!

4. Xue Fang

Xue Fang Bluebelt

Gotta love it when things like that actually happen in real life. :D

5. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

ROFLMAO .... that is so good.... a lesson to all you so called martial artists... :D

6. angacam

angacam Mare Est Vita Mea

LMAO, That was great. The breaking fiasco reminds me of something a very wise man once said. "You know, I seen some cats do some amazing things. Break bricks, bend swords with there necks, smash blocks of ice, you know its cool but what I wanna know is, Do he fight!"

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

That was pretty funny. God/Allah loves a tryer as they say.

On a more realistic note... the Afghans couldn't really give a rat's ass about most martial arts to be honest. They've been kicking ass in one form or another for centuries and there hasn't been a black belt in sight. :D Who needs a black belt when you've got a gun belt? :D

No doubt that there are indigenous forms of wrestling in Afghanistan as well - probably with direct links to the native wrestling styles of India and Pakistan. But we can rest assured that all of that is not looked highly upon by the Taleban - they're more interested in dyeing their beards strawberry red, wearing fancy sandals and donning eyeliner - not to mention and flogging women who show any bit of skin.

8. Mixitup

Mixitup Banned Banned

It was not so much Enter the Dragon as Exit the Pigeon. LOL