After 9 years vainly looking for WMD, the Yankees are going home!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Old_kyokushin, Oct 23, 2011.

1. After 9 years of unsuccessful search for WMD, the Yankees are going home!

Osu,

Although Dubya declared victory from the deck of an aircraft carrier in 2003, the Yanks are only going home this year...

To my knowledge, no WMD were discovered, but well over 1 million Iraqis were massacred!

We'll have to wait and see if the "spreading freedom and democracy" slogan will stand 100 years from now, or if history will have another way to look at Imperial adventures...

............... Or, maybe "something will happen" that will make it "necessary" for them to stay?

Osu!

PS: The war was not a loss on everyone, as the billions "misplaced" by the bank of Baghdad attest!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  2. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

3. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

Imagine a unified middle east under extreme muslim law. There would be no peace for you and yours. The United states governement did what it had t do to ensure safety for the western world.

this thread is TRASH.

4. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

It would never happen. Ever hear of Israel?

5. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

Thank God for Israel.

Dude, Kuma, do you SLEEP? I mean, we were chatting at almost midnight. Did you even go to bed?

6. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

I work the night shift.

7. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

Ah hah, so I see. It's getting pretty late for you then, huh? Gmorin, btw. It'll be a MAPtastic day

8. I think many, many people around the world are quite happy for that, including me. :)

Osu!

9. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Not really. I never sleep. I just lie in wait.

10. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Nope they'll bring em home. Then the Iranians will support the Shiats and tens of thousands more will die. That is if they don't just invade them. A little ethnic cleansing anyone?

11. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Oh my God. Just, oh my God.

Do they feed people stupid pills in America?

12. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Definitely glad everyone's coming home. :cool:
    It'd be great if they make it home for the holidays.

13. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

14. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

15. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

The scary thing is that you don't know the answer to your question but it appears you might be willing to believe what you've heard. Be careful with that. It's dangerous...

16. holyheadjch

17. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

That's a pretty common occurence amongst any TV/Cable programming stations, is it not?

18. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I think the fact they disputed it in the first place is a bit stupid :p

I've read a few articles, they like Sarah Palin, and she scares the crap out of me, so if I should ever live in America I don't think I would watch it. ^^

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  19. holyheadjch

When I say they dropped it, I mean they stopped pushing the birther agenda.

20. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Well, considering that you're on a martial arts forum, wouldn't it be better to get to know more about the people who scare you until they don't scare you anymore? If you did live over here, limiting yourself to one news source would be a dangerous path to walk. That'd mean that in any election, the people you've only ever heard bad things about would now have a great deal of influence over your life. And that'd be the case for 4 long years. How would you know how to make due with the changes they'd be making if you hadn't kept up on it by checking up on a news source you don't care for? It's kind of like venturing into the cave on Dagobah. :hat: