Advice Please Folks?

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Hyper_Shadow, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Hyper_Shadow

Hyper_Shadow Valued Member

Hey all. Since a recent house move (all for the sake of love) it would appear I am far too far away and far too strapped for cash to get to my home dojo to train anymore. So, I'm considering attending a ninjutsu school in Stoke On Trent, UK.

www.shinobi-kai.com/

Anyone have any experience with these instructors or their school and throw me a heads up?

Thanks in advance.

Craige.

2. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

Load of rubbish, part of the Pete Brown crew, everything is made up or obtained from one of the legit sources at seminars and taken back & bastardised, there is a Genbukan in chester and Bujinkan x 2 in Nottingham, Wrexham & walsall, plus i'm sure Jim Hough has a class in Derby, i'd travel for something a bit better

3. Hyper_Shadow

Cheers Nutjob. I think I'll look further afield. Thanks for the heads up.

4. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

My advice is to go and see what they are like. Nutjob is just self promoting his area so go and see and decide for yourself.

5. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

Yes, course I am, that's why I gave 5 options for clubs and none of them my own, ask kouryuu on here if you need clarification regarding the notts clubs as two come under him and the other is Mark Briwn who lived in japan, what does shinobikai have to offer? Not much, you can se the quality of them on YouTube, maybe get your facts right before clutching those straws of yours

6. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

So have you closed your dojo in wallsall then Mr. Chapman? From what I was aware you had a dojo under Norm and was his student for many years. (Or was that nidan I saw him give you in 2006 or so never happened) I must have dreamed that Greg as I remember it well enough to put that fact on here as it was in your dojo that our lot came to.

So real truth Greg, do you run a dojo in Wallsall and being bias to try and get your numbers up(

7. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

Yes Will you have busted me, way to go, i can now show the evidence i have from members of your dojo regarding memberships, certs and gradingcosts, cool cheers!!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  8. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

And for your info will, he is still under me so if you want to have a go at him then you have a go at me, your choice mate

9. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

dont worry Norm, Will has just unleashed a whole load of crap for Dave, what a dork

10. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

Actually Will, Stoke is closer to Notts than me so in fairness i would expect them to go there, i'm happy with my 12 students, i dont need to turn my dojo into a business like yours.

11. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

I run a business? Strange is that as I seem to be unemployed according to job centre plus. You must have me confused with someone else Greg

And Norm, this not a go at you. Just Greg bwing a douche on a forum he was previously banned from. All his hiding and beraring others just so it does not fit his ideal is making you liable for the finger pointing. If all of your students act like this I would not go anywhere near them myself. And the way Greg has plastered his ego all over this forum I would be concerened if anyone would want to train under your banner and learn from you itself. After all he is your representitive to your instructions on map.

I think it is time to get a beer and say sod it to my diabetes for a night.

12. Hyper_Shadow

Erm so yeah, is there anywhere else close to Stoke or Kidsgrove that you folks know I could check out?

13. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

I hope it does you in Will

14. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

OK, thats about enough of that really isn't it. The OP was asking for advice as to where to go.
    If Greg wanted to promote his mates, and maybe himself in that batch whatever. If he was training here I'd promote myself or another teacher in town.

So lets not continue the current trend K.

15. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

As you can see above Dave i pointed them towards Notts & Derby which is closer to him, i'm too far for him.

16. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

True enough, but still there was nothing poor about anything that you had done regardless. Even if you had promoted yourself.

17. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

Yeah but Will is one of those types of guys, the one people laugh at during training

18. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Lol. Keep going Greg. My slow suicide is on track. ;-)

19. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

Will save the social a whole load of money if you hurry it up.

20. emaaoz

emaaoz Valued Member

Well this is fun isn't it.