A picture of bruce lee in morgue??

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Marku, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Marku

Marku Banned Banned

i was just reading an interview at http://www.bruceleedivinewind.com/tombleecker.html and they speak of a picture someone took(possible 2 picturs, 1 is further away image) that was taken of bruce lee in the morgue which showed bruises on his head + his neck looked broken, about the neck thing, this may be a reason why we only saw his face in his hong kong funeral and not the rest of him. Has anyone else seen these pictures of him or know where to find them?

2. karatekid

karatekid MOOOOOOOOOOOO

does anyonwe know anything cosit is interesting wewanna know

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Thats the most morbid thing I've heard, why would anyone want to see that?

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I have no idea. Very odd.

5. Marku

Marku Banned Banned

just to see wether its made up or real(ive seen it mentioned on other forums also not just interview) people have claimed to have it but then ask for the ones who want it for them to give there emails to him. sounds odd to me when someone cud just upload it to a site or something.

6. karatekid

karatekid MOOOOOOOOOOOO

well i am just wierd and like the site of dead ppl

7. Marku

Marku Banned Banned

ive seen dead people b4 so it woudlnt bother me seeing this "picture" death is just another part of life. We're born, we live, then we die.

8. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

bruce lee divine wind (kamikaze!) LOL! Good grief, what a site! Let's get together on the anniversary of BL's death and talk to a friend of Bruce's who's "number #1 researcher on Bruce's death". And then we'll discuss postmortem decomposition!

Well, I guess it means he won't be coming back anytime soon.

-David

9. Tireces

Tireces New Member

Well, at least this isnt in the Jeet Kune Do section.

10. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

That comment isn't big and it isn't clever

11. karatekid

karatekid MOOOOOOOOOOOO

omg WW cant i be weird i dint mean it really but i watch to many films wid dead ppl in i

12. Marku

Marku Banned Banned

i see dead people... :D (sixth sense)

13. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

His neck definitely looked broken in the picture (yes I have seen it posted on the internet before) ... when I first saw the pic I thought it didn't look anything like Bruce at all (Bruce's face is badly swollen)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2003
  14. Kof_Andy

Kof_Andy New Member

Who care how he died. Lets remember how he live as a martial artist, and how much he contribute to the art itself.

15. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I agree

We should be celebrating his life - not fussing over his death.

16. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I agree.

... the controversy involving his death will never end.

17. Saggitarius

Saggitarius New Member

As much as i want to know how he died, i also agree in that we should respect how he lived, instead of dwelling over his death.

18. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Agreed. And there's nothing more disrespectful than looking for photographs of his corpse.

19. Tireces

Tireces New Member

I'm just waiting for some yahoo to bring up the "secret martial arts masters killed him with the death touch" theory.

20. totality

totality New Member

i think some secret martial arts masters probably killed him with the death touch.

oh, and i imagine there are MANY more disrespectful things...

but in all seriousness, i reiterate what most of you have already said, it's not important how he died, but instead how he lived. but it is of some importance if he was killed by ninjas. i hereby close this thread, however, with this:

Rest in peace, Bruce, you will be forever remembered. Yours is a legacy that will surely endure the test of time. And we all know you would have beaten the crap out of those ninjas if they hadn't attacked you in the dark. word.

:)