A new guy here

Discussion in 'Judo' started by Amadeu, May 28, 2003.

1. Amadeu

Amadeu New Member

Hey guys, as you can see i'm new here....my name's Amadeu, i'm 21 and although i've been playing judo for 10 years i'm a green belt.....you know, when you least expect something interrupts you.......right now for example i was about to get the purple one when i broke my leg....so, i'm trying to get over it....
    i guess this is it, i hope i learn a lot from you and make friends here too.....see you...

Amadeu - BRAZIL

2. Jim

Jim New Member

Welcome aboard, Amadeu. I'm sure you'll have some fun here and hope you get better soon.

3. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Welcome to the forum! :D

4. saikyou

saikyou New Member

That happened to me too. In my case it's my shoulder but it's ok now. Get well soon.

5. Master J

Master J Guest

Yo! Welcome, Wilkomen, Dia dhuit,.......................

6. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

I just did my first session of judo, so hello from a new judo person!

Wow, that felt good :)

7. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Hi. I did judo for a while, not so much any more, but I still know a thing or two (or at least I like to think I do).

Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay, do not feed the trolls ;)

8. jonsku

jonsku New Member

hi and welcome! I know exactly what you're talking about. I also broke my leg right before the graduation, and the other time, right before the belt test, my family moved to another city, so I couldn't go to my old dojo anymore. Needless to say, it took some time in the next dojo to get to graduation. But like they say, it's not the color of the belt that matters...only your skill.

jonsku