A goal to strive for.

Discussion in 'Judo' started by Kframe, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Kframe

Kframe Valued Member

Hi judo forum. I don't hang out here much, as there doesn't seam to be much drama here in this forum.

After leaving BBT I joined a karate and judo club. Both under the same roof, but separate class's all for one price. I am seriously enjoying it.

My judo Teacher is Mr Bob Bonner. He is a fantastic person great personality. He is up in age, but that has not stopped his skill. I don't know if it is coincidence but I get a similar vibe from him that I did my grandfather whom I was close to.

However I do now know how many years he will be teaching. So I am making it my goal, to achieve Shodan before he retires. Now I know that means lots and lots of pain and exhaustion and work. I feel I owe it to him to try my hardest and get there. I know that shodan is not a big thing, but it is to me. It shows commitment imho.

2. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Start a log good sir, to go along with this proclamation. Logs are in the Health and Fitness section, but a lot of people use it for writing down their training too. Would love to read about your progress.

3. Kframe

Kframe Valued Member

Im not sure what I would put in it. As of right now we are following a training schedule he learned from the kodakan. How ever ill do my best.

4. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Good goal! Good on you! Go go go!!!!

[​IMG]

5. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE"]Joe Esposito You're The Best Around - YouTube[/ame]

6. Kframe

Kframe Valued Member

First log up.