A Certain Shoky Dishonest Karate Association

Discussion in 'Karate' started by evil_max, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evil_max

evil_max New Member

:woo: Hi all damn almost forgot i was a member here :eek: and sorry i ain't posted for a while. Anyway has anyone ever heard of or trained with a Karate Org who are Called edit Apparently there senseis were a black and white belt and there true grades are from 9th kyu to 5th kyu!!!! Also they do things like sell karate door to door and thats how they bring in members, they don't have proper insurance for there members there head instructor is a nidan who claims to be a 7th dan and called himself shihan then a Kancho!!! There stlye is Goju and Shotokan based which they don't bloody teach it properly changing the techiniques to be even less effective all the time. I know this from training there for a year until being told by a bunch of guys who left who dodgey they are and was preety mad i was being taught dodgey martial arts thank god im in a proper Shotokan club with well respected senseis.

If you want to know more about these dodgey buggers then heres a bunch of there ex members who know more.

EDIT - This is not a forum for political discussion. - |Cain|

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2004
  2. Cain

Cain New Member

This is not a place to grind your axes, we exchange and discuss ideas of the arts and not our personal problems with schools.

|Cain|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.