A Bruce Lee Body

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Jordan, Jan 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan

Jordan Valued Member

I got a few problems with my muscle development, my muscles are in training for tecnical reasons like shielding blows and kicks.
    But I have a few problem areas, here they are and what I'm looking for.
    ~ The bottom part of the Pex muscles

~ the bottom two abdominal muscles

~ and I would like to have that tight skin look like Bruce Lee, even though my training is for the use of the muscles, a little show will not hurt it!
    Any suggestion?!?!?!?!?!:confused: :Angel: :D

2. Jude3085

Jude3085 New Member

For the botton two adominal muscles do Reverse Crunches.

For the lower part of the chest do Decline presses

3. hwardo

hwardo Drunken Monkey

In regards to looking like Bruce, a lot of that is just being genetically gifted with nice looking muscles.

But not all of it.

Up your cardio, and lower your calories-- in order to show off the muscles, you should try to get yourself to around 10% bodyfat. Bruce Lee was around 7% bodyfat.

Good luck.

4. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Hows your diet?

5. redi knight

redi knight New Member

train+eat+rest=grow.

and if you want to shread up, do cardio, and eat less.
    though itll be harder to loose fat AND gain muscle(sinse if you want to gain muscle ..you must eat) then just doing one, THEN the other in a couple months.

bruce lee was able to run a mile in 6:30 , for up to 5 miles..he progressed to this of course,plus he was a fanatic about improving himself.

6. hwardo

hwardo Drunken Monkey

Jordan: Keep in mind that it killed him, being fanatical like that.

7. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

No, it wasn't his fanaticism about MA, it was either his headache pills that he took, or the hasish that he chewed. He was allergic to one, and that made his brain swell and well, he died.

PL

8. hwardo

hwardo Drunken Monkey

That ain't a fact-- it's a theory. I think he got chi bolts coming out of his eyes, and it struck him dead like a lightening bolt.

Wait. Wrong thread.

9. redi knight

redi knight New Member

chewing hashish?

haha,mmmm.

i heard somethin like that before . what i read in a book about him called 'BRUCE LEE: the celebrated life of the golden dragon' was as follows..
    -july20,1973. bruce lee passes away in hong kong,his death the result of a cerebral edema caused by hypersensitivity to a prescription medication.

does anyone know what he was taking for meds???

oya,...haha, i remember seeing this cheesy documentary- like movie about bruce lee, and they were speculating about his death. saying one theory was that he was assasinated by a secret clan that knew the 'touch of death'....lol,dumb hey?

10. Jackie Li

Jackie Li Valued Member

The story i heard was that he broke his back. I heard he was acting in a movie when i mistake occured. Someone hit him in the back and killed him accidently.

11. Cain

Cain New Member

:rolleyes:

|Cain|

12. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

13. hwardo

hwardo Drunken Monkey

14. Sun Hwang

Sun Hwang Train to eat,Eat to train

Bruce Lee worked out like a fiend. To get the trim look it depends on a couple things:

1) you body type
    and
    2) Running

Running will help burn off extra calories and build lean muscle. Don't run on concrete though, it'll ruin your knees

15. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

...what are you supposed to run on then?

PL

16. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

a machine?

17. redi knight

redi knight New Member

run on grass, like a park.

or sand,that'll tax your calves alot too.

or snow, like me...

18. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Machine isn't much softer than concrete. Not enough to matter I don't think.

Snow? No thank you. I barely have enough balance to tip toe to where I want to go, much less run on snow (well, it's slush now actually)

My friend has a machine that you basically swing your legs front and back and use your arms too. He says it's real good, especially since he has crappy knees already, and it doesn't put any stress on them. Dunno what it's called though. :(

PL

19. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Don't run on sand with bare feet, my fair warning to you.........

20. Adrift_Quasar

Adrift_Quasar New Member

Poop-Loops that would be and eliptical trainer. I have one, they're quite nice. Allows you to set diffaculty levels so you can go as long and as hard as you want. However, running is still better. Try some jump-roping too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.