300 Workout (open challenge)

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Cuchulain82, May 4, 2007.

1. KICKBOY

KICKBOY Valued Member

Thanks Cosmic Fish :)

2. KICKBOY

KICKBOY Valued Member

Hey Man 13 pull ups is no easy thing, and the workout allows as many sets as needed to get the 25 total. You might try 2 sets of 10 and a finishing set of 5.

IMO no one workout is the key to fitness, 300 is just a good one, so mixing up the routine can be good. I like the box jumps for many reasons, explosive power, kicking power, cardio and teaching your body how to deal with shaking your inerds up. I must admit that I am real cautious with my knees on this one and I’m sure it would aggravate knee problems like any high impact exercise.

The floor wiper is IMO a super exercise, when you do the leg raises you must balance the weight, it’s like doing a plank and a leg raise at the same time. It will make the sweat roll out of every pore on the body.

The thing I like best about the 300 is it is short and hard, takes you right out of the comfort zone and blast the whole body. If you research Gym Jones workouts you will find they have more good information about training compound movements that look like a military training camp for special forces or the type of stuff I see MMA guys doing.

3. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

The 300 workout was a challange at the end of the training program. It was not the workout they followed.

Progressive overload, with some good compound lifts, plus eating like an elephant is all you need to build a beautiful sculpted body.