2009 Tournaments

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Herbo, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Herbo

Herbo Valued Member

I thought I would create a thread to discuss this years tournaments, as last year I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow MAPer Davefly at the UK tournament and hope this will enable others to do the same.

So to get the ball rolling I shall be attending the Scottish, UK and possibly the European championships, if anyone is there I would very much like to introduce myself.

Also I believe it's time for a shameless plug for the Scottish tournament being hosted at my home school. There's been a lot of work put in and we have a great venue in the centre of town, with a variety of hotels and restaurants within walking distance of the hall and one of Scotland's largest shopping centre's located in the same area. So theres plenty to do and it looks like it's going to be an awesome tournament. :)

2. ANG LANCASTER

ANG LANCASTER Valued Member

Hi Herbo ksw
    I will be going to the Barcelona, Scottish and the European tournaments this year! See you there! :)

3. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

euro and uk for me, planed on going to livingston, would have been nice to support psbn john, but the credit cruch bites :(

4. DoJe

DoJe Valued Member

Off to Barcelona, Scottish and European Tournaments.

Always great to catch up with the same faces in my belt category, and some who have progressed faster than I - as well as new friends from the KSW family.

5. Herbo

Herbo Valued Member

Gutted you won't be there PSBN, :eek: who else will join Airnick, KSN GT and PSBN John for the jumpy flippy stuff :(

6. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

ksn gt won't be there either, and airnick is a cripple at the mo, so it's all up to john

7. Locoduck

Locoduck Valued Member

Myself and SBN Scott Slack will be going to the Scottish Tournament!

8. Herbo

Herbo Valued Member

Awesome! The more the merrier. I didn't just intend this thread for the tournaments on this side of the pond however so fire in with the American tournaments as well :)

9. Quozl

Quozl Valued Member

A bit off topic but what has Airnick done? Is he O.K.? It'll be a shame not to see him in Livi.

10. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Just had another operation on my foot. Should be fine by the time the tournament comes round. I'll be there!

11. Quozl

Quozl Valued Member

Hope all goes well with your foot, Sir. Just had an Op on my knee today myself, but P.G. will be taking part in Livi. Looking forward to seeing you there sir. All the best. (Sorry for bing off Topic, guys :topic:)