Ninpiden Dojo in Parker, CO

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Hayseed, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hayseed

Hayseed Thread Killer

2. Katsujin-ken

Katsujin-ken Valued Member

Ninpiden Dojo is indeed a former Genbukan school. Kyoshi Randy Weekley (5th or 6th dan) left the org. in 2005, I believe. He started training originally under Chadwick Minge, before Minge Sensei left in the mid-1990's. Randy is friends with Allie Alberigo and several other ex-Genbukan guys that run in the same circles.

Looking at Ninpiden's programs, it does look like several other things have been added into their course offerings. I have no personal experience with them, so I can't really comment more beyond what I've stated.

Currently, the only currently licensed Genbukan dojo in Colorado is Renshi Lyle Benson's Ten Chi Jin Dojo/Kaizen Martial arts, in Littleton.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  3. Talon987

Talon987 Valued Member

4. Jumanji

Jumanji Valued Member

the original mixed martial art?

The video looked more like an old fashioned kung fu flick than anything else...

5. God of War

God of War New Member

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I know Randy Weekley and have studied from him in the past.

He is a great Martial Artist and has some good firearms classes also. I am not sure if he even does Ninpo anymore and last time I checked he was still mixing Ninpo with another Karate school.

He no longer studies under Sensei Minge or Tanamora he just does his own thing. When he went on his own is when I went to another school but I cannot complain about him or his ability to instruct and he is a great martial artist but if your after Ninpo it's better to go somewhere else...

6. Toki_Nakayama

Toki_Nakayama Valued Member

quite snazzy uniforms an patches they have

7. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Reality Please, I'm getting sick and tired of your pathetic bitchiness. Either grow up and contribute useful points to debates in this section or continue with your childish sniping and accept a ban for your efforts!

8. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Talking of being childish.

Am I the only one who finds the name Randy Weekley funny?

:D

9. Dale Seago

Dale Seago Matthew 7:6

P'r'aps a legal name change to Randy Daly might be in order. . .

10. osaki33

osaki33 Banned Banned

website is ok. could be done better.
    Obviously a "home" job. but learning to create your own website can be challeging and should be left up to the professionals

11. osaki33

osaki33 Banned Banned

sorry, posted in the wrong thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.