Aussie and Kiwi MT Fighter Picture Post

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by slipthejab, Oct 9, 2005.

1. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Ok for those of you that are fans of the Aussie and Kiwi Muay Thai fighters this one is for you. :D I'll start it off by posting a great shot of JWP!

Post away!

Attached Files:

• JWP1.jpg
      JWP1.jpg
      File size:
      83.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

great idea slip :D

Some New Zealanders first because as we all know, kiwis are the most dominant flightless bird in muay thai today!

Jordan Tai, part of the famous (in new zealand) Tai family. he and his brothers are all exceptional fighters but Jordan Tai is probably the greatest of them all- one of the few people in New Zealand who can say that they have beaten Shane Chapman
    [​IMG]

And here is probably the best NZ middleweight in New Zealand and one of the best in the world, recently knocking out Yodkhunsuk who is ranked 5th at lumpinee.
    [​IMG]
    Also here is John Wayne parr and his wife Angie Parr the most dangerous woman in australia :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2005
  3. munkiejunkie

munkiejunkie sanity's requiem

Tripod getcha, eh?

4. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

for some people those pictures work for others they dont. i dont try and pretend i know anything about the inner working of the internets- but ill repost them from my computer :D

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Ok here's one of the fighters I consider the best out of the Aussies as the moment....

Nathan 'Carnage' Corbett!

I recently saw him fight here in Hong Kong at the S-1/WBC/WMC Xplosion Fight.

He's a killer. KO'd his opponent in the very first round with a brutal elbow. The opponent Kwak Yun-Sub went down hard and stayed down for a fair amount of time. The DVD will be out soon... well worth watching as it's got a whole host of good fights on it. :D

Ok here's one Corbett's more recent fights..

source: http://www.fiverings.com.au/welcome/page14.php

Can't wait till he makes it to the K-1!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2005
  6. Artice

Artice New Member

JWP and Rivera go to my gym, (or should i say i got to their gym?)

7. samuri-man

samuri-man New Member

that girl looks good thats all i have to say

8. samuri-man

samuri-man New Member

i meant the girl in the pic down the bottom of ikkens post that i quoted, riviera i mean

9. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil wants to go climbing...

Haha that shot of JWP kicks ****...I mean face.

10. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

http://k-1newzealand.co.nz/profiles.htm

here is a good page profiling all the fighters in the k-1 oceania. Most of them come from a muay thai background (you can tell the best guys they are from Lee Gar :D)

11. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Booya, Aus and NZ pwn :D.

JWP is great. Wish I lived in QLD so I could train at his gym. I bet it would cost a serious arm and a leg, but worth it I bet. :D

12. PrimoLED

PrimoLED New Member

Decent guy and a good fighter, he is very different to most fighters the way he carries himself. gunna be missed as he is getting to the end of his career :(