have any of you seen real world combat by glen boodry

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by imation, Jul 25, 2005.

1. imation

imation Banned Banned

the video from trs direct called real world combat by glen boodry. Glen looks like a real good fighter i was wondering if any of you guys have seen his video. If any ogf you guys have can you tell me what types of things are in their. Some techniques. As it looks like an effective fighting style.

2. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

I think he's t3h d3@dLY

In my experience any combat system perfected in prison by elite black gang "soldiers", is very very good. Thanks for letting us know, Glen.

http://www.trsdirect.com/

3. LiaoRouxin

LiaoRouxin Valued Member

http://www.trsdirect.com/tiparchive.php?tip=muaykick#

Please tell me when I'll ever use that? I wouldn't place any money on it in a kickboxing match, and so much less so in a self-defense situation. Reason: Takes to long, and it's dependent on a completely stationary opponent. Also, look at how long his feet leave the ground, I'm sorry but that's not healthy.

4. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

Work for trs direct much?

5. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

That kick is stupid.

You might be able to score a hit if your opponent is chained to a fence when you do it, but other than that.

You cant just wind up and use power kicks like that on a moving opponent thats coming in to cave your face in. Simple roundhouse kicks are much better.

6. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

BHWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh... sure.:D

7. NaughtyKnight

8. slipthejab

BWHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!

What rubbish.

That thing is telegraphed from a mile away.
    While that may work against some hair farmer holding a kicking pad... it probably won't fare nearly as well against someone who is keen to rumble with you.

R to the U to the B to the B to the B to the I to the S to the H!!!!!

9. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

A quick note: please remember to be more informative when naming threads. "Has anyone seen...?" or similar titles do not give enough information at a glance.

10. NaughtyKnight

11. brahman

brahman Banned Banned

probly make lots of maoney, lol.

i wish i was a ghetto street fighter that discovered THE MOST DEADLY MA EVER.

wonder if he knows any dim mak, like the shoulder to nipple move disussed on a previous post?

it is prison you know.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2005
  12. slipthejab

HELLLLL YEAHHHHH BOYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

That shizznizz be da bomb!

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess this was the guy that didn't make the Budweiser commercials?!

13. NaughtyKnight

14. slipthejab

Don't make me break out the pictures of my pressure tested nipples on ya!:D

Oops! Too late!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2005
  15. NaughtyKnight

16. brahman

brahman Banned Banned

if you look closely it kinda looks like the wrist actually turns into him as he hits the ground.

the sad thing is they didnt make all these stupid vids overnight, they first had to make one vid, then actually sell enough vids to make another. wow, i wish i could do that.

ALLRIGHT I GOT IT!!
    first technique will be the face smash, as the aponent punches you, you will slam your face into his hand breaking the hand. before you tryi this you must first spend 30 minutes everyday smacking ytour face into the ground to build up the calcium dposits.

okay im done rambling

17. NaughtyKnight

That sounds about right :D

Exactly something they would try and sell. "THE 1337 CONDTIONING DRILLS".

"How to take a punch without feeling it"
    "How to take a knife wound and keep on kicking ass"
    "How to grab a gun (from someone 3m away) and bend it in half, then elbow him and KIAP (with a HADOKEN) before fly kicking the other 5 guys jumping you"
    "How to kiap like a badass" volumes 1-100

18. soon

soon New Member

You guys shouldn't mock! I wouldn't want to face this guy and his 'M4D 1337 5Kill'

[​IMG]

snigger......

Last edited: Jul 25, 2005
  19. brahman

brahman Banned Banned

"The PANKRATION fighting system comes from ancient Sparta, in Greece. Their warriors were the best on the planet — just 300 of them used these brutal, all-out hand-to-hand combat secrets to nearly WIN against a 2-million man Persian invading force. (They slaughtered thousands of Persians for 7 days, until they were overcome with exhaustion. That's the only reason the Spartans lost — they dropped dead from exhaustion. Tough bastards. Using a fighting system that was unbeatable then, and unbeatable today.)"

didnt those 300 dudes have an uphill and a kick butt wall to priotect them. and i think they only took out about 25,000, it might have been 250,000, but it still was no where near half. and im pretty sure there was no hand to hand techniques used, mostly long range weapons(spears, arrows, catapolt...ect)

20. NaughtyKnight

Actually they did fight hand to hand by the end, but not the whole thing. And thats when they got slaughtered, they broke their weaponds and decided to keep on fighting.

This site is bs, cant even be bothered looking at their site and give them another number to their counter.